Career and Internship Opportunities
Genesis Recovery Services, LLC concurs with the evidence based research that addiction is an acute and chronic disease. Therefore, long term recovery is an ongoing, skill building, lifetime management process that allows individuals to achieve their personal goals while maintaining sobriety and furthering increased stabilization physically, mentally, chemically and spiritually throughout their lifetime.
Genesis Recovery Services, LLC has both employment and student internship possibilities.
A successful candidate will possess:
- A passion for developing a therapeutic relationship with diversified people.
- An understanding of generating therapeutic, evidence based, best practices interventions to assist individuals with their short and long term recovery goals.
- Individualized recovery services for individuals in the community who present with both mental and chemical health disorder/s.
- An understanding of the connection between chemical health and mental health.
If you are interested in being an integral part of a professional team of colleagues that encourages and challenges individual growth through person centered engagement; supporting individuals in their own uniqueness, then Genesis Recovery Services, LLC is your next career choice.
Genesis Recovery Services, LLC has considerations for individuals who meet the following professional criteria’s:
- Professional Mental Health providers under MN Statutes 245.462, Subd. 18. Mental health professional.
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC)
- Support Staff: clerical, billing, funding, intakes, screenings, insurance knowledge, etc.
Please click one of the buttons below to complete an online application. All applications will require a cover letter, professional resume and a completed application to be considered. This will be uploaded via Google Drive if using an online application, so a Google account is therefore required to complete the application online.
Thank you for your enthusiasm, interest and willingness to serve.
-The Genesis Recovery Services, LLC Outpatient Recovery Team.