Evaluation of Programming Curriculum
- Educational Information Provided 87.5% 87.5%
- Group Discussion & Support 87.5% 87.5%
- Educational Material Provided 81.25% 81.25%
- Special Projects & Recreation 68.75% 68.75%
- DVDs/Films Relating to Recovery Skills 62.5% 62.5%
Evaluation of Outpatient Staff
- Outpatient Treatment Director 96.88% 96.88%
- Outpatient Treatment Counselor/s 96.88% 96.88%
- Outpatient Admissions Staff 90.63% 90.63%
- Student Interns (if any) 75% 75%
Evaluation of Individual Needs
- Were your chemical dependency needs met? 100% 100%
- Were you treated respectfully? 100% 100%
- Would you recommend Genesis Recovery Services to your family/friends as a viable treatment option? 96.88% 96.88%
“The need for connection and community and the desire to be a part of meaningful and responsive relationships is at the heart of the human experience.”
Counseling/Group Therapy Evaluation
- Was honest and direct 94% 94%
- Seemed real, not playing a role 91% 91%
- Was warm and caring 91% 91%
- Seemed Calm/Relaxed 88% 88%
- Helped me feel comfortable 88% 88%
- Conveyed acceptance of me 88% 88%
- Took an interest in me 88% 88%
- Seemed to understand me 88% 88%
- Was supportive 88% 88%
- Seemed confident 84% 84%
- Helped me make progress with the concerns for which I came to counseling 84% 84%
- Helped me think about myself 81% 81%
- Helped me express my feelings 81% 81%
- Clearly explained expectations 78% 78%
- Seemed organized 71% 71%
What was one thing you line most about your experience at Genesis Recovery Services, LLC?
- The group dynamics and support.
- Group therapy. This was my first experience with it and I loved how supportive and caring everyone was to each other. It really felt safe and like a family. It was great to be able to take about real issues and not have to break through a small talk barrier.
- The warm feeling of the staff. An absolute 10!
- The realness of it all. To take care of the whole person I am not just one thing.
- Acceptance – belief in me when I didn’t, not making me feel bad when I tripped. Allowing me and others to be honest.
- It focused on dual diagnoses, mostly mental illness.
- There is hope for my complete recovery.
- The acceptance of where you are as an individual. The atmosphere is amazing as well.
- The feeling of being welcomed no matter what! I love this place!
- The environment empowered me to open up, share and feel completely accepted bus staff anomy group members.
How can we improve the quality of services provided?
- Possibly a little more group discussions. Overall, really good.
- More art therapy.
- More one on one to clients who show special needs in the area of mental illness.
- More speakers.
- Keep the groups stable, the connection needs to be made and trust established. Emphasize individual commitment to sobriety.
- This is the only program I’ve attended so I don’t have anything to compare it to. But all I know is that I learned a lot and was impressed overall.
- Keep doing what you guys are doing. This place is awesome.
- Kathy is very good at her job. Keeps everybody involved. Very respectful to clients.
- This program changed how I view recovery and I am so very grateful!
- Fantastic experience. Thank you for your services. Staff and fellow group members were friendly, calming, and inspiring. Will miss this places very much.
- I felt that Genesis has been by far one of the best treatment experiences.
- It’s been the most rewarding and informative experience in my life.
- Just a big thank you. I no longer think of myself as a “monster” but a good, decent man, father figure, and productive member of society. Thanks ladies, you’re the best I truly owe you my life.
- Excellent program, staff, and environment.